Sunday, October 19, 2008

I have a question that has plagued me for quite some time. Maybe ya'all can help me. Is there anyone out there that has the same age as their birthyear? For instance I am 54, I know that seems way to old for the way I act, but I was born in 1954. Get it? In my thinking, there can only be kids born in 2000 that qualify for this statement, unless you were born after 1910 and you are still alive. You have to be alive to play this game. This 1910 guy would qualify for the game when he was 10. Post and tell me if this works for you, or actually when it will work for you. Statistically it won't happen to all of us, especially if we die young, right???? Does this even make sense to anyone but me?

5 comments:

Autumn and Mitch said...

Well I would have to be 82 so I have a long time. But just another thought to your 54. My friends moms birthday is May 4, 1954. She just turned 54 on May 4. How cool is that? 5/4/54

Austin and Abrielle said...

ha ha ha I still think you are cracked out.

Christenson's said...

Becky D, hey Zarley is 4 and was born n 04 so she is living the same year as you!! I think these wierd kind of thoughts all the time I now know where it comes from. I will not have this happen to me until I am 70 years old I hope I make it. Thanks for coming to Olivia's Baptism by the way and I am glad Mike could come too, we missed you guys at the lunch thing. Well thank you I will now go to bed trying to think of others that will be living the age of their birth year anytime soon!!

Christenson's said...

Augustus.... he will be 4 in a month and was too born in 04....

Honk's Thoughts said...

Autumn B bottom that was the best comment I have "EVER" seen!!! I have just got to meet your friends mom. What is her Blog's name?