Hey! I love the costumes. I was happy to find your blog though Tiff's. I need to get your e-mail address so I can invite you to ours. It is an exclusive guest list. :) Send me an e-mail at natwhite8@gmail.com.
Boy where have I been these last 3 or 4 posts?! Loved the cupid and really loved Mike the Dike! It made Justin's week when I told him what you were for Halloween this year:) He got the BIGGEST kick out of it and said he was going to call you to congratulate you on your cleverness:)
2 comments:
Hey! I love the costumes. I was happy to find your blog though Tiff's. I need to get your e-mail address so I can invite you to ours. It is an exclusive guest list. :) Send me an e-mail at natwhite8@gmail.com.
Boy where have I been these last 3 or 4 posts?! Loved the cupid and really loved Mike the Dike! It made Justin's week when I told him what you were for Halloween this year:) He got the BIGGEST kick out of it and said he was going to call you to congratulate you on your cleverness:)
Post a Comment