Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stirring it up.....


1- Big News in the world of the Davies Clan!!!!Ashley, that right, Ashley, not Justin is engaged. We are all so excited to have our favorite "Nate" in the picture.
2- Mason has agreed to pre-calendarize his wedding date before the proposal, just so I will be there! Now that's a good boy.
3- Jay Starley is a Counselor in the Bishopric of a Single ward at the University. The Bishop happens to be Bishop Monsen (as in you know who).
4- I have actually organized half of my "piles", and we are not talking hemorroids!
5- I actually spoke to a group of people touring the temple. I just don't "DO" public speaking! ahhugg! I survived and frankly I'm proud of myself for facing such fears!
6- I've almost got my valentines done....if only I had my Christmas presents completed for 2008! Oh well, I'm trying.
7-I have completed Penny's birthday present! Yes, that right for last year and because it took so much effort she said I could count it for this birthday also. I painted her bathroom that she had redone with new cabinets and tub. Wheww I am on a role.
8- Now if only Stephanie on "The Bachelor" can find a good man I will be settled. She was very classy on the show. When she got the boot, she didn't swear, or flip the finger to the other girls, just held their hands, they cried for her, and she spoke so well to Jason and the audience as she was leaving in the limo....now that's class!
9- Late add on.....I'm on mile 4.7 of 100. AT least I have started....I thought I better get in shape for the New York trip.....yeah, baby I'm spreading the news!

7 comments:

paulnmea said...

Love it. And ditto on our girl Stephanie. But didn't she look like a southern sexpot on the show. Wowee! Maybe she'll be 'the next' one. And mile 4.7, I'm totally impressed because we are going to be walking our tushies off and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

dan and audrey said...

NEW YORK! how fun! I lalaloved it there and can't wait to go back sans the babe so we can go to some shows! the babe and I were still attatched at the time, if ya know what I mean! next time invite the white girls to come along! we make for some good times! hehe

Honk's Thoughts said...

Audrey, that would be soooo much fun to all go to the BIG city together. By the way did you go to the statue and inside it?

dan and audrey said...

you can not go inside it anymore. ): we just took the boat thing that cruised by at like mock 10! I was pretty upset ask Dan how happy I was for the next hour, I doubt he will ever forget. I don't recommend the boat tour, I would go to Battery Park or to the island for a good view. If you go to the island it's first come first serve so you have to get there at like 7:30 or 8. but my friend told me you can get really good pictures and stuff from battery park and since you can't go up inside anymore! stupid terrorists!(:

Christenson's said...

Becky D I was in New York a few years ago, and you could go up inside, you just had to have reservations. I took the boat over and walked around the statue I thought it was great!! I would look on line to double check if you can go inside and how you get reservations. P.S. I find your blog funny because your thoughts bounce around so much.... the part that is funny is that I totally follow, I think my brain works the exact same way!! Now I know where I get it from.....

Howard Family said...

My comment is more for meagan. I want an invite to your blog.
thanks amber

Justin said...

Um, what was "That's right, Ashley, not Justin" supposed to mean?