Thursday, February 5, 2009

I refuse to say "Uncle", but I'm exhausted....I'm up to 14.7 miles for this month. One question burns in my mind...."How old am I?" signed the Honk or what's left of her. By the way, does that leave 85.3 miles to go for the month? Do you think I'll make it?

4 comments:

moogles said...

Hey honkster you can do it...And arnt you only 45:)..... you can do it!!!

Austin and Abrielle said...

Honkster. Do you remember the time you said "I'm not one to say uncle, but I think I'm gonna have to say Aunt" ?? I still use that.

And also, your gonna make it baby.

paulnmea said...

C'mon. You can't give up now. Drive baby...drive. You need to be in tip-top shape for all the walking we'll be doing in NYC.

paulnmea said...

Honkster I love your thought. You are always looking out for other people which you passed on to your daughter. I love the Davies queen Bee.